Winter is back with a vengence


Look at this picture. What do you see? Or rather what don't you see? The bloody sun!!!!!

Where did it go?

I know you're up there sun! I can see the faint evidence of you of what is laughingly called daylight! Don't get me wrong - I love Winter. The Winter fashion, food, and curling up in front of the fire with Hugh Jackman, his head in my lap as I lovingly stroke his hair............ ok ok so it's a heater and it's not Hugh, but a girl can dream.

But dang it I've bought dresses!!! And shoes!!!!!!!!!!! I want to wear them!!! You tantilised me with Spring and then snatch it from my paws!!!! Bad sun!

I digress.....................

Uhhhummm.. This was taken in Manly as I stomped my way to work enveloped in Winter coat, boots and scarf.

Comments

  1. That's a nice dream, Adventures!! It's always fun figuring out the weather at this time of year. But you'll be living in those summery dresses and strappy shoes pretty soon. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I do appreciate each and every one and will do my best to reply. I do apologise for the comment moderation I've been forced to put into place thanks to Mr Dark's spamming. It was not so much the spamming that bothered me - it was his appalling grammar.

Popular Posts