Christmas at Her Majety's


It's a little late but I just had to post this wonderful photo emailed to me by my gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous sister-in-law who came to visit over the holidays. While I was busy hiding under my rock she took my daughter out and about (and would then come home and feed me tea and cake).
She took this photo at the Queen Victoria building. A magnificent old building built in 1898, and a superb place for coffee and shopping. It was built on the old Sydney markets and has undergone a few changes over the years, and was even under the threat of demolition for a while, until it's final restoration to the beautiful building it is today. After seeing this photo I definitely must get back there for a day of cake and window shopping.

Comments

  1. Oooooohhhh, pretty!!! And what a sweet sister-in-law. Love your meditation drawing and musings, too. Happy disciplining. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol thank you. It's much harder than it looks so I've discovered. Yes my sister-in-law is a pure gem (and a great photographer). It's a pity she lives so far away.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I do appreciate each and every one and will do my best to reply. I do apologise for the comment moderation I've been forced to put into place thanks to Mr Dark's spamming. It was not so much the spamming that bothered me - it was his appalling grammar.

Popular Posts