Monday Musings


Soft pastel and pen. Another drawing I did from Note Couture - Carrie collection, last year.

What a weekend it's been in Sydney. Mardi Gras parade on Saturday night and this morning Spencer Tunick (photographer renowned for taking nude crowd photos) photographed a large crowd of naked people on the Opera House steps.

Neither of which I took a photo of.

Saturday night I had my darling daughter tucked up in bed and was having a quiet night in front of the telly with hubby - not watching the Mardi Gras. So I wasn't able to catch the action on my phone. I did venture into town Sunday morning but didn't see any bedraggled queens with sequins and feathers drooping trying to make their way home as I had done previous years. I guess it's because they didn't have the parade and party on the same night this year. And I was crawling out of bed when I heard about this mornings photo shoot which by then was all but over. Not that I could post a photo of a herd of naked bottoms on here anyway even though his photographs are always tastefully done - G rating and all. I suggest you just google Spencer Tunick if you want to have a gander.

Nope this weekend I opted for the simple life. Shopping in the city with my two beloveds and dinner with friends. Can't get any better than that.

Comments

  1. Aw, your drawing is adorable, and I'd much rather look at it than a bunch of bare bottoms, even if they are buffed and toned.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I do appreciate each and every one and will do my best to reply. I do apologise for the comment moderation I've been forced to put into place thanks to Mr Dark's spamming. It was not so much the spamming that bothered me - it was his appalling grammar.

Popular Posts