Monday Musings - A girl can dream can't she?

The book I'm in love with at the moment.  Dreaming Of Chanel by Charlotte Smith.  The followup to her wonderful book Dreaming Of Dior.  Unless you are completely fashion unconscious you can guess it's a book about - fashion.  But not just of fashion - also about the women who wore the dresses (and hats, bags, shoes - you get the picture) in her collection. Wonderful stories and stunning illustrations.  It's a girly girls dream come true in paper form.  Of course this means I've been inspired to search for vintage clothes again, like the dress I posted about earlier.  And it's given me the drawing bug - again.  Now if I could just write inspiring, alluring prose (or even just amusing posts) life would be perfect................

Comments

Popular Posts