Monday Musings - Stepford here I come.

Hubby went back to work today after his short break, and the place is a little quieter and a lot tidier.  Now all I have to do is wait until school starts.  Why is it that the place always seems to fall apart when the extra family members are at home?  Neither hubby or daughter is an absolute troglodite when it comes to being clean, but the place just seems so cluttered on weekends and during school holidays.  Maybe its because I don't have my normal routine that keeps me sane, or maybe I have a serious problem of the back passage sort.  All I know is that whether I'm working or not, the place always is in pristine condition when it's just me at home.  Every perfect thing in it's perfect place.  Oh dear, I've become a Stepford Wife!
Drawing copied from Note Coutre.

Comments

Popular Posts