Short and sweet in Newtown

I had a friend come and stay the weekend, visiting from just outside Melbourne.  He was here for the Short and Sweet Theatre Festival at Newtown Theatre.  It is a collection of short plays, 10 minutes long, shown over about 2 months.  The audience votes for their favourite and the finalists are shown at NIDA.  I accompanied him to see the play he had written.  I felt a little bit posh being in the company of a playwright I must say.  It was a fun night - if a little hot inside.  I hope his play is one of the finalists so I get to see it again at NIDA.  Keep fingers crossed.

Comments

  1. Hey, how exciting is that! For you and your friend. I'll keep my fingers crossed ~ that's wonderful, Debs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keeping my fingers and toes and possibly legs crossed too :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I do appreciate each and every one and will do my best to reply. I do apologise for the comment moderation I've been forced to put into place thanks to Mr Dark's spamming. It was not so much the spamming that bothered me - it was his appalling grammar.

Popular Posts