I'm weeeeeeeding in the rain!

Another cold wet windy day.  Apparently we're in for a month of this weather.  Still I was determined to get some more gardening done today (even though the little voice inside my head kept whispering "stay inside, curl up on the couch under a blanket and nap").  With my dad coming to visit in a little less than 2 weeks I need to get a move on with making this house visitor ready.  The back yard is still a war zone after the laying of the pipes and fence repair a couple of months ago.  Unfortunately the weather isn't permitting me to get out there often so the clean up progress is slow.  I haven't even considered what I'm going to do about landscaping yet as it seems so far away. 
Uncovered  memory of daughter's fairy garden
I managed to get a corner done about 6 weeks ago but nothing since.
So today - regardless of pouring rain - puppy and I were out clearing rubbish, raking, trimming and weeding.  I actually got a fair bit done without being blown away.  AND because it was raining I didn't have nosy neighbour peeking over the fence.
However I badly need a manicure now.

Comments

Popular Posts