Monday Musings - Is My Life a Treadmill? Must Consult my List!

Original at Note Couture
I feel like I was running a hundred miles an hour and going no-where today.  My work has moved to a new office and for the last week we've been trying to organise it.  I have made so many lists that I now need a list to keep track of all my lists.

Does that even make any sense?

Maybe a database of all my lists on my desktop would be the answer.  That way if I need to check what's next on my list I open my database, locate the lists of lists, find the list I want, check what's next on my list, and once the job has been completed go through the process again to check the item off my list.  I could even cross reference and colour code them!

Or maybe I could just dang it all and head to the spa........

Original at Note Couture

Comments

  1. Absolutely! Or I could just wait to see where our next Friday adventure takes us ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I do appreciate each and every one and will do my best to reply. I do apologise for the comment moderation I've been forced to put into place thanks to Mr Dark's spamming. It was not so much the spamming that bothered me - it was his appalling grammar.

Popular Posts