An icon + a holiday = good memories

Here's another icon I forgot about.  No not the child.  This photo is of my daughter (then aged 4) at Taronga Zoo.  Excellent place to spend a go-at-your-own-speed day.  Can get a little expensive, but Sydney siders can become Zoo Friends.  For an annual fee you get into the zoo as often as you like plus get extra bonuses and discounts.  This is one of my favourite photos of my girl with her little meerkat backpack.  Which is an excellent segway into me saying I'm packing to go on holidays.  Two weeks up the Sunshine Coast.  A blissful couple of weeks of doing absolutely nothing.
Can't wait! 

Comments

  1. What a sweet photograph! And the zoo must have been delightful for her :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) It's one of my favourite photos of her and one of my rare spur of the moment photos that actually turn out.
    She does love the zoo. We still go there a lot.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I do appreciate each and every one and will do my best to reply. I do apologise for the comment moderation I've been forced to put into place thanks to Mr Dark's spamming. It was not so much the spamming that bothered me - it was his appalling grammar.

Popular Posts