Last post for 2012



I've always loved the traditional looking Christmas decorations and put them up every year despite the fact our Christmas lands in Summer.  I always dream of a white Christmas, and have been lucky enough to have experienced it.  But I must face facts that I am Australian and this is where my family are, so most of my Christmases will be hot ones.  But that doesn't mean I can't bring a little bit of European Christmas into my home.  Why not?  So every year out comes the holly (yes it's plastic, but where am I going to find genuine holly here in this climate?) and the baubles and tree and nutcracker type decorations.  I drive hubby mad, but he puts up with it - after all it's only once a year.

To my friends in Blogtopia, I wish you all a safe, peaceful and happy Christmas and can't wait to get back to blogging again in 2013.

Finally - here's something a little less traditional - but I think perfect for the occasion.

Comments

  1. Oh i love the untraditional! The dressmaker's tree is fabulous. And i love the first tree too, and its Nutcracker decorations. :) Merry Southern Christmas to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This Christmas tree dress is so creative! Merry Christmas, Deb! (No snow here either)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both. I hope your day was perfect :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you had a merry Christmas, dear Debs! Love the Christmas tree dress! Wishing you a happy new year! ♥ Carla. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New year to you too Carla. Don't know why your comment went to moderation. But I'm glad you popped by.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I do appreciate each and every one and will do my best to reply. I do apologise for the comment moderation I've been forced to put into place thanks to Mr Dark's spamming. It was not so much the spamming that bothered me - it was his appalling grammar.

Popular Posts