A day of rainbows

Thank you to those who sent wishes for a speedy recovery :)
Feeling much better now - almost normal - almost.
But I'm determined to go back to regular life and not have a mystery illness dictate to me.

And as a reward I was treated to three - yes THREE - rainbows on Wednesday!

The first one appeared as I was parking my car.  I watched it form over the water as I was walking into work.  So I hurried as much as my lungs would let me to get up to the office as I knew I'd get the best shot from there.


Sadly - as I was faffing to get a good setting on my phone - the rainbow started to fade.
I guess it had other places to go.

But I was treated to two more throughout the day (but missed the photo ops completely).

Hope your weekend is full of rainbows :)

Comments

  1. This is stunning!!!
    Have a nice weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :)
    And you also :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful scene! This would lift anyone's spirits. Hope you continue to feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you're feeling a bit better!

    That photo of the rainbow is so beautiful! And 3 in one day, lucky you!

    We had a faint rainbow on Friday night, but it wasn't strong enough to photograph,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Melissa, I'm feeling much better :)

    Retro Chick - I very nearly missed this one too :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I do appreciate each and every one and will do my best to reply. I do apologise for the comment moderation I've been forced to put into place thanks to Mr Dark's spamming. It was not so much the spamming that bothered me - it was his appalling grammar.

Popular Posts