Paris Then And Now

Image from Booktopia

For those who love Paris and a bit of history, this book is a fascinating marriage of the two.
Each page turn takes you to a different part of Paris.  The photo on the left transporting you to a scene from the past (anywhere from the 1830's to the 1940's) with a brief history of the building or area.  Then the page on the right brings you into to the same scene today.

To locate a copy, click on the link under "What's on my nightstand" to the left.

You will be mesmerised - I promise you.

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. It's one of those rare books where I just lose myself in the pages. I get a surprise when I look up and find myself in Sydney :D

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I do appreciate each and every one and will do my best to reply. I do apologise for the comment moderation I've been forced to put into place thanks to Mr Dark's spamming. It was not so much the spamming that bothered me - it was his appalling grammar.

Popular Posts