Diagnosis male


This book comes with a warning! 
Do not read this book in a public place if you get embarrassed easily.
For this book will have you laughing out loud and people will stare - you can trust me on this one.

Diagnosis Male by Troy Harvey is one man's hilarious account of his various maladies and his dealings with the medical profession.  Men will relate to it and women will get a great insight into the male mind when it comes to their reluctance to see a doctor.

Parts of the book had me laughing so hard my eyes watered, I couldn't see the pages, and I had to dive for hubby's ventolin as breathing became an issue.  Pick up time at Daughter's school is not a good time or place to read this book, I discovered.  The stares I got as I guffawed and snorted into the pages led me to believe that the Stranger Danger alert would be activated at any second.

This is a keeper.

Comments

  1. Oh this will be a must read for me! Thank you so much for sharing. My husband refused to see a doctor for years. Last year i finally got him to go for a physical. But not before he acted like a whiny five year old about it for awhile! Lol. And when he gets a simple cold he can't stand it and wants to be waited on! Yeesh. Lol again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that dreaded man flu! My hubby is always much sicker than I could ever be lol.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I do appreciate each and every one and will do my best to reply. I do apologise for the comment moderation I've been forced to put into place thanks to Mr Dark's spamming. It was not so much the spamming that bothered me - it was his appalling grammar.

Popular Posts