Some light reading

Books books books.



 
Books in the bedroom
Books in the hall
Books in the lounge room
Books on the floor!
 

Towering on my nightstand
Falling off the shelf
Cluttering up the stairwell
I think I need help................


 
Books in the study
In the bathroom
On the table.
I think I have a problem,
I would cull some,
But am unable.
 

Books in the dog house
On the tele
In the loo.
Books in the book nook
On the phone stand
And in my shoe?
 

I have so many wonderful books
I want to keep them all
But I'm running out of space to live
An attic I must install..........

Oh wait - I've got one.  And it's full of ........um...........books.....................




Comments

  1. Wow, these are all your books? We're in the process of moving into a new house right now, and it's smaller than our old house, so I have a similar problem (on a much smaller scale though!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes they're all our books. I think we have a problem......
    Good luck with your moving :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I do appreciate each and every one and will do my best to reply. I do apologise for the comment moderation I've been forced to put into place thanks to Mr Dark's spamming. It was not so much the spamming that bothered me - it was his appalling grammar.

Popular Posts