A questionable quest

The faithful knight set out on a quest.
A long and arduous quest.
He meandered many meadows,


road rife roads, climbed countless causeways, traipsed tons of tracks and bridged bountiful - um bridges.



He wandered wild woodlands and confronted cunning creatures.





Until at last he found the monk's temple.
(Sorry - I'm all out of alliteration)


Where he rang the religious ringer (ok I had one more left in me).







Photos taken at Nan Tien Buddhist Temple, Wollongong. October 2013.




Comments

  1. Great! Following you as A Bit About Britain and this post was perfect after 4 pints of ale. Please take that the right way - it was a good vibe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most happy to be of service. :)
    It's been such a hot day today I need 4 pints myself ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fun way to take us through your walk to the Temple...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just for something a little different ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful photos, and fun tour! And i love love love alliteration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was certainly fun to write ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chevaliers et quĂȘte, cela me fait toujours penser au "SacrĂ© Graal" des Monty Python.

    ReplyDelete
  8. TexWisGirl and Linda - thank you so much.
    Alain - I can imagine a Monty Python knight blundering around the grounds looking for the Holy Grail :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha. Our knight got rather put out at his quest being called a mere journey. In fact he sobbed and sighed rather significantly ;)
    Thank you very much :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I do appreciate each and every one and will do my best to reply. I do apologise for the comment moderation I've been forced to put into place thanks to Mr Dark's spamming. It was not so much the spamming that bothered me - it was his appalling grammar.

Popular Posts