Last holiday post before normal life resumes

Hubby and I are back in work mode and daughter is getting ready for school to start again next week.

To keep that holiday spirit going just a tad longer here are some pretty buildings I photographed in Berry back in October 2013.




We revisited this lovely town during the Christmas holidays, but strangely I didn't take any photos on my BRAND NEW CAMERA that hubby bought me for Christmas.

However I did take hundreds of snaps of other fun things - now if I could just figure out how to upload them to my laptop.............................

Comments

  1. I like that Post and Telegraph office!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a wonderful building isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. the first photo looks like it could be in my little town. the last 2 places are really grand!

    ReplyDelete
  4. J'ai été étonné par tes photos...car le Berry est aussi une province Française !

    ReplyDelete
  5. TexWisGirl - I couldn't find out what the middle building was originally unfortunately, but Berry is full of grand buildings for such a small town.

    Alain - I bet the Berry in France is even prettier than the one in Australia.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I do appreciate each and every one and will do my best to reply. I do apologise for the comment moderation I've been forced to put into place thanks to Mr Dark's spamming. It was not so much the spamming that bothered me - it was his appalling grammar.

Popular Posts