Late resolutions


The two people I love most in the world.  Taken at Nan Tien Temple, Oct 2013


I've been reading other blog posts about new year resolutions and I got to thinking again.

Yes again.

The only new years resolution I've ever stuck to was one I made over a decade ago, and that was to never again make a new years resolution.

But maybe it's time for a change.

I'm not interested in the I'll get fit and go to the gym this year, or I'll stop smoking or drink less kind of resolution.  I'm after a more deeper, personal kind of change (besides I don't smoke, have already decided to cut back on the social wine consumption and as for the gym - well that's just never going to happen people).

I thought of 12 changes, and instead of trying to initiate all at once and swamping myself in the challenges I've made for myself, I'm going to make one change or learn one thing a month.

Anyway, lets just see how it goes.

January change: Spend more time with my loved ones.  Book holidays, weekends and just family fun time.

Comments

  1. Nice pic. Success by the inch is a cinch; by the yard it's hard...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a very sweet photo! And I think you've got the better NY's idea...perfect choice for your #1

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both very much. I never realised how much I put my family last all the time. I feel we are much closer now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wspólne miłe i wesołe spędzanie czasu z bliskimi z pewnością łączy rodzinę. Pozdrawiam i dziekuję za miłą wizytę.
    Joint nice and fun to spend time with loved ones certainly connects family. I greet and thank you for your kind visit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like your approach - i hope it works for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. «Louis\ thanks you for visiting San Francisco Bay Daily Photo.

    He has been doing a series on the cars of Australia. The next post will be on 28 January.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I do appreciate each and every one and will do my best to reply. I do apologise for the comment moderation I've been forced to put into place thanks to Mr Dark's spamming. It was not so much the spamming that bothered me - it was his appalling grammar.

Popular Posts