February blues

I'm feeling lethargic.
I'm tired of the heat and humidity.
Three showers a day has become a necessity otherwise one offends one's husband,
who has taken to adopting this expression when
I greet him at the end of the day.
Once again I feel myself longing for the cooler months.
When I can don my snuggly bathrobe.
Sit inside during Autumn evenings and Winter showers.




And commence my latest project.



Bugs Bunny face from here
Garden shots, lounge and book photos taken in November 2013.

Comments

  1. Hang in there! February is a long month here (Northern Hemisphere) too. Waiting for winter to end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm dreading the end of our winter here... I can't stand the summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will Melissa. Only a couple of weeks to go.

    I'm with you William. Summer is definitely my least favourite season here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It does sound hot there, I have experienced hot summers like this and they are not fun..soon over but I suppose not soon enough ;-). The knitting project looks like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The heat is calming down but the humidity cranks up this time of year. Almost like a last hurrah from the summer gods.
    I think every woman should be able to knit a boyfriend - just as a spare ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Alain,yes I hear it's very windy and rainy in your neck of the woods. Hope you get some sunshine soon.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I do appreciate each and every one and will do my best to reply. I do apologise for the comment moderation I've been forced to put into place thanks to Mr Dark's spamming. It was not so much the spamming that bothered me - it was his appalling grammar.

Popular Posts