Markets and memories at Dalwood

Thank you to everyone for your warm birthday wishes.  You've made my day just that more special :)

This is a place that I frequent about 4 times a year.
Because 
I love markets.
And it's an added bonus if they are held in a beautiful place.
An historical place.
I remember Dalwood Homes from my youth, having had a couple of friends live there in the 80's when it was still a children's home.

Now it is a centre that offers valuable support for families and children, in fact the staff were incredibly kind and helpful when my own darling daughter was a new born and I was struggling with all the changes in my life.

But now I visit because they hold the BEST jumble sales in the Southern Hemisphere.
(And that view is just fabulous)





Dalwood Homes, Seaforth - Feb 2014

Comments

  1. Yes. Thank goodness it's heritage listed otherwise developers would have apartments there in 5 seconds.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I do appreciate each and every one and will do my best to reply. I do apologise for the comment moderation I've been forced to put into place thanks to Mr Dark's spamming. It was not so much the spamming that bothered me - it was his appalling grammar.

Popular Posts