A pretty post for no reason.

I've almost run out of pre holiday photos and just want to show you the pictures I took of lanterns I've managed to accumulate from various markets and council clean ups, and the pretty flowers I got for my birthday back in May.

These are the last photos taken before my camera went kaput.








I've scheduled this post to appear on my last day of holidays. I will be back in Switzerland visiting family before jetting back to Sydney.  Stay tuned for holiday snaps.

Comments

  1. You could put on quite a display with those!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your lovely comments. I'm home now and extremely jet lagged. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I do appreciate each and every one and will do my best to reply. I do apologise for the comment moderation I've been forced to put into place thanks to Mr Dark's spamming. It was not so much the spamming that bothered me - it was his appalling grammar.

Popular Posts