Lost in the Louvre


It's a beautiful day
Lets go to the Louvre!!


 It's a bit crowded but the view is nice.


Daughter wants to see the Egyptian Antiquities




And I want to see Napoleon's apartments.



Playing around with the settings on my brand new camera,
we inadvertently activated the date display. 

As a result, some of my carefully lined up this-will-be-great-for-my-blog-shots
has an annoying date on it
that is not only incorrect (the photos were taken on the 19th)
but bright yellow.

Photoshop hints anyone?




Time for a walk in the Tuilleries Garden,
Did you know there are goats?



And Smiley Faced Super Hero Digits?


Louvre and Tuilleries Garden, Paris - June 2015

Comments

  1. Bonjour chère amie,

    Je suis très heureuse de vous retrouver... Je reviendrai plus ponctuellement en septembre.

    Merci pour cette belle promenade parisienne. Vos photos sont magnifiques et celle des chèvres des Tuileries très surprenante.

    Gros bisous ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bonjour! Je suis très heureuse de vous retrouver aussi, et merci beaucoup 😊 xx

      Delete
  2. Beautiful shots, Deb. I'm not sure how to go about removing that, but hopefully you get some answers.

    I`d love to see Paris for myself someday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I highly recommend it. And I know of a great place in Montmartre that I will post about soon. 😊

      Delete
  3. If you want to see Nefertiti... go to Berlin.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I do appreciate each and every one and will do my best to reply. I do apologise for the comment moderation I've been forced to put into place thanks to Mr Dark's spamming. It was not so much the spamming that bothered me - it was his appalling grammar.

Popular Posts