Best darn bookshop on the planet.

After our visit to Notre Dame we went for a stroll.

Looking for a special place.

We promenaded along the river bank.



Admired views and perused book and art stalls,

but where was the special place?


Found it!


I know it's hard to tell by the lopsided uncomfortable trying-to-hide-braces smile,
but I was a very happy lass indeed. (and yes I did leave with an armful of books)


Please click on below link to get a history of this wonderful bookshop (and I dare you not to succumb to the magic)


Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I do appreciate each and every one and will do my best to reply. I do apologise for the comment moderation I've been forced to put into place thanks to Mr Dark's spamming. It was not so much the spamming that bothered me - it was his appalling grammar.

Popular Posts