Danser dans les rues

Our stay in Paris coincided with the Fete de la Musique.
Music, DJ's and bands were playing everywhere in the streets all over the city.
It was outstanding.
We met up with a friend in Pigalle and decided to head into the heart of the city.
and got seriously lost.


We decided to head back to Montmartre.
Where I danced in the street with my daughter,
dined at a great vegetarian restaurant near our apartment, 
drank wine
and listened to music.



Ahh Paris - I do miss you.

Paris - June 2015







Comments

  1. Sorry to hear you got lost!

    But the trip sounds great!

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can relate to getting lost, I have done it here in Montreal, even, where I have lived all my life! Montreal is so big. Sounds like a great trip! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I do appreciate each and every one and will do my best to reply. I do apologise for the comment moderation I've been forced to put into place thanks to Mr Dark's spamming. It was not so much the spamming that bothered me - it was his appalling grammar.

Popular Posts