Treasures of the V&A


The Victoria and Albert Museum contain many wonders.



A few I got to see when we spent a leisurely hour wandering the rooms.


I would have liked to have stayed longer,



because I'd heard about an exhibition of books and of  historical fashion and I was very interested in seeing them.


However it was not to be.



Because an alarm went off and all visitors were asked to evacuate the building.


Again.



Second time in a week - what are the odds?

The Victoria And Albert Museum, London - June 2015

Comments

  1. V&A was one of the first places I visited long ago (73) in my first trip to London. I remember especially the Raphanl cartoons. It's a magnificent museum and I love the pieces you showed here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rotten luck... but a magnificent museum!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It certainly is an amazing museum. I recommend it to anyone visiting London. Entry is free, there is so much to see and you can stay all day if you want - providing there are no evacuation alarms.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I do appreciate each and every one and will do my best to reply. I do apologise for the comment moderation I've been forced to put into place thanks to Mr Dark's spamming. It was not so much the spamming that bothered me - it was his appalling grammar.

Popular Posts