Posh jam v's cool jam

 I'll take the latter please, after all
This Is A Modern World.

Posh morning tea at Harrods then off to...


The Jam: About the Young Idea exhibition at Somerset House.


Hundreds of 40, 50 and some 60 somethings were suddenly transformed into teenagers and bewildered actual teenagers wondered what on earth had just happened to their parents. (Daughter had enough and joined a group of bored teens waiting outside - all with their faces planted in their iPhones)

Some crowds.....


More crowds..........


Umm too many people!  


I found something to lean on and chatted with one of my favourite authors.


Can anyone tell me where the nearest tube station is please?  
I need my hotel room and a cup of tea.

Comments

  1. This looks like tons of fun. And actually, both jams sound terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last shot's my favourite. Quite a sculpture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. London a most busy place ...
    Great photo's, thanks for sharing.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I do appreciate each and every one and will do my best to reply. I do apologise for the comment moderation I've been forced to put into place thanks to Mr Dark's spamming. It was not so much the spamming that bothered me - it was his appalling grammar.

Popular Posts