Christmas eve and Hanukkah day 1


Both celebrations happen at the same time this year
which means one very noisy week at our house :)

I haven't taken any Christmasy or Hanukkahy photos yet.
In fact I still haven't sorted my photos since coming back from holidays in July 2015!

Well, thank goodness I'm about to go on a little blog break.
so I can sort out the photos for the last year and a half!

In the meantime here's a little photo of some cheerful flowers that greeted me on our return from Europe, and helped to alleviate my post holiday blues just a little.




A happy chap I snapped last December in Chatswood,


And a very tall Christmas tree I passed by on my way to French class last Christmas.






Wherever you are, whatever you're celebrating (or not) and whoever you're celebrating (or not) with,
I wish you all a very merry Christmas / Hanukkah / Holidays.

And stay safe.

See you in 2017
xxxxx


My garden - July 2015
 Chatswood and Queen Victoria Building - Sydney - December 2015

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I do appreciate each and every one and will do my best to reply. I do apologise for the comment moderation I've been forced to put into place thanks to Mr Dark's spamming. It was not so much the spamming that bothered me - it was his appalling grammar.

Popular Posts