Hiatus halted



Well it's a good thing one never says never.
or one could get into a lot of bother.
It is rather frightening.
but I've become addicted to writing
So to this blog I've added another.

A blog of a great many pastimes
That will be added to sometimes
But as this site is quite dear
I'll be keeping it near
And use it for whimsies and rhymes.

"Hip hooray" some people might cheer
"She's gone balmy" others may sneer
But it's called Too Many Pies
It's my new enterprise
And  if you want you can visit it here.

Comments

  1. I won't attempt to answer in rhyme, dear Debs ... perhaps I shall another time.

    Huzzah that you're back!! And I shall go visit your new blog now. x0

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back, Debs; never say never - that's what my mate Jim says...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll skip over there now and check it out! And thanks for stopping by! Good to have you back on blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bonjour,

    Un moment agréable. A bientôt

    Gros bisous 🌸

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just checked out your new blog and you made me laugh. Lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I do appreciate each and every one and will do my best to reply. I do apologise for the comment moderation I've been forced to put into place thanks to Mr Dark's spamming. It was not so much the spamming that bothered me - it was his appalling grammar.

Popular Posts