Red sky in morning



This morning I woke to find a strange sight outside. The sky had turned red. A huge dust storm had blown in from goodness knows where and changed the world as we knew it. I'm posting a few photos because it was such a bizarre occurrance.
1. Taken from my rear deck to show you just how red the sky was.
2. Where did the beach go? Taken just before going into work. Could you believe there were surfers out in that?
3. St Matthews church in the Corso.
4. Manly Wharf.
5. Finally, had to take a photo of this sign outside St Matthews church. I think it said it all.

Comments

  1. Wow, that is amazing. I've heard of these but never been in one myself.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I do appreciate each and every one and will do my best to reply. I do apologise for the comment moderation I've been forced to put into place thanks to Mr Dark's spamming. It was not so much the spamming that bothered me - it was his appalling grammar.

Popular Posts