Insert "I" here



October is an artistic month in Sydney. There are a lot of interesting and, at times, unusual things to see. One of the exihibitions you can see is Sculptures By The Sea. This wonderful outdoor exhibition runs along the coastal walk from Bondi beach to Tamarama beach. It goes from late October to mid November. This years event hasn't started yet, but here is my favourite photo I took from last years exhibition. If you click on the link above you can find some of the sculptures from previous years.

Comments

  1. For a moment I thought I had missed this year's Sculpture by the Sea.. relief!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can breathe French Sydneysider, :) I think it starts this weekend. I'm nursing a sick friend at the moment so I won't be going anytime soon unfortunately.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I do appreciate each and every one and will do my best to reply. I do apologise for the comment moderation I've been forced to put into place thanks to Mr Dark's spamming. It was not so much the spamming that bothered me - it was his appalling grammar.

Popular Posts