Night time at the Bacino Bar



Went to Manly last night and snapped this photo.
There's a little cafe in Manly called Bacino Bar where the pretenders go to be seen. Quite often I see flocks cyclists decending after their daily ride. All wearing spandex in colours to match their bikes. Other days I see bikes of a different kind - scooters. I can walk past and for 10 seconds pretend I'm in Rome. It's all quite pretentious, but the staff are lovely and the coffee is delicious so what more could you want really.

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I do appreciate each and every one and will do my best to reply. I do apologise for the comment moderation I've been forced to put into place thanks to Mr Dark's spamming. It was not so much the spamming that bothered me - it was his appalling grammar.

Popular Posts