Not exactly the Metro


Trying my hand at black and white. This is one of the entrances to The Domain carpark. If you use your imagination it almost looks like a metro station entrance.


Well ok it doesn't, but it's all we have. Our public transport is sadly lacking compared to European countries (and I can honestly say that). During the 2000 Olympics it was unbelievably reliable - but 9 years down the track.................................


I heard talk once of a possible underground railway system similar to the Tube in London or the Metro in Paris, but the cost would be unthinkable.

Comments

  1. I think it does look like a Parisian metro station! Everything seems even more beautiful in B&W.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I do appreciate each and every one and will do my best to reply. I do apologise for the comment moderation I've been forced to put into place thanks to Mr Dark's spamming. It was not so much the spamming that bothered me - it was his appalling grammar.

Popular Posts