We're all just mad about Oroton


I've had a rather aggressive tummy bug these last 24 hours. I'm still a bit wobbly but I wanted to post a photo I took yesterday at Birkenhead Point. Oroton was having a sale and it must have been a good one judging by the line outside the store. I've never seen that before. At first glance one could mistake the shop for a nightclub.
Birkenhead Point is undergoing a revamp leading up to a grand re-opening and as a result there wasn't much there today. Click on the link and then go to "redevelopment news" to see what it's going to look like when finished.

Comments

  1. Sorry to hear that, Adventures! I hope you feel better asap.

    That must have been a seriously good sale, btw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Shell I'm much better today.

    I agree, I didn't go in but it looked like one heck of a sale.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I do appreciate each and every one and will do my best to reply. I do apologise for the comment moderation I've been forced to put into place thanks to Mr Dark's spamming. It was not so much the spamming that bothered me - it was his appalling grammar.

Popular Posts