Top night at Top Gear

Last night a group of us went to see the Top Gear Live Show at the Acer Arena. Fantastic show, though a couple of times the dialogue felt a little awkward. I'm sure it has something to do with the fact that cute little Richard Hammond had other commitments (much to the chagrin to the female portion of the audience) and was replaced by 4 time Bathurst winner Greg Murphy. Still, he did pull it off OK. There were cheers, guffaws and gasps aplenty and I very much enjoyed it. And I'm not even a car fan. There were so many opportunities for photos during the show however there is a no flash photography (even from mobiles) rule. I noticed that that did not stop quite a number of people from flashing away, however I refuse to be included in the moronic few, so I took a (rather blurry) pic outside of the crowd as we were leaving.

Comments

Popular Posts