Small angels at traffic lights.

Traveling to work on the bus this morning, iPod firmly planted in my ears.  I was trying to drown out the ravings of the local mad woman who was sitting in the seat in front of me.  I had the volume up as far as I dared without rupturing an eardrum but still she was able to out shout my music.  It was all making me rather cranky and then I looked out the window.  Sitting at the set of lights next to the bus was a 4WD with a kiddy seat in the back.  A small child no older than 3 was was sitting there and ?he ?she looked at me as I looked at ?him ?her.  The child smiled and waved so I smiled and waved back.  Then the lights changed and the bus pulled away.  I immediately forgot about the mad woman and her rantings and smiled for the rest of the journey to work.

Comments

Popular Posts