Too much of a good thing?

My wonderful and glamorous neighbour has had a closet cleanout and given me a stack load of clothes.  I was in fabric heaven - the lady has exquisite taste and the clothes feel heavenly against my skin as well as looking tres chic.   I just have one problem.
My closet is now overflowing and I haven't even brought down my Autumn/Winter things from the attic.  We're heading into that in between time when the weather goes even stranger than this Summer has been and I will be needing a few cardies etc soon.  Where shall I put them?  I was too overwhelmed to take a photo of my chaos.  Time to do a serious rethink about my storage.
Any solutions anyone?

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I do appreciate each and every one and will do my best to reply. I do apologise for the comment moderation I've been forced to put into place thanks to Mr Dark's spamming. It was not so much the spamming that bothered me - it was his appalling grammar.

Popular Posts