Rain rain go away! Come back when my washing is dry!

It has been raining for days.
Not raining - pouring.
Days and days.
Endless.
This morning we got a reprieve.
The sun came out.
The neighbourhood rejoiced.
I have such a back log of wet things on the line.
Damp things taking forever to dry in the tumble dryer, and taking an eternity hanging inside.
And damp smelly things waiting to be washed.
We are running out of clothes.

So today I washed, and respun, and dried (air and tumble)
And took pictures to celebrate the sun.


Then the clouds came over again.
And as I type, I can hear more rain.
Sigh.

Comments

  1. thx for visiting! i love the pictures on your blog ... started following ... regards from vienna!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you both so much. Will pop over and check out your blog Lucia, this weekend.
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I do appreciate each and every one and will do my best to reply. I do apologise for the comment moderation I've been forced to put into place thanks to Mr Dark's spamming. It was not so much the spamming that bothered me - it was his appalling grammar.

Popular Posts