Out with the old.............

Monday morning, sipping coffee in bed, thinking about the long full week ahead.  Just having a few quiet moments before I had to get up and start the week.  Little did I know that by the end of the day I'd be sobbing into a rather soggy mobile phone to hubby, and then drafting a letter of resignation.

However all was not lost, and one does not dwell for long on the dreary in Blogtopia.  There is a carol evening and a concert to attend, vintage clothes to sigh over, and a new job to look forward to.

And today I (almost) completed sorting daughter's wardrobe.  There's a Christmas miracle in itself.

Comments

  1. Hi Debs,
    Hope a really great door opens for you in the near future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry for the hard times. I hope something you love opens up soon that's just what you want! :) I'm glad you have these coming events to look forward to..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both. New door will be opening Jan - and my phone has finally dried out ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I do appreciate each and every one and will do my best to reply. I do apologise for the comment moderation I've been forced to put into place thanks to Mr Dark's spamming. It was not so much the spamming that bothered me - it was his appalling grammar.

Popular Posts