A seaside holiday

A break was what we needed.
"To the sea, to the sea" we cried.
We stayed in a cottage full of mystery and history




With pretty gardens beside.



We shopped in the village square
And rescued a princess from a tower


We searched for the den where the dragon slept



She showed her displeasure



And we copped a shower..................


Once all the shopping and climbing and hopping was done
We returned for a light dinner

Renewed we stepped out for a midnight stroll


And a quick dance in pussy cat slippers.


 Photos taken in Kiama October 2013.
















Comments

  1. What a beautiful place and story! I'm glad you got a break, and i adore your kitty shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing this! Just so lovely and enthralling. The shoes are just so cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like a lovely location... particularly those cliffs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just magical! I would love to dance in pussy-cat slippers...

    Debs, I love red coats, too!

    Bises,
    Genie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you everyone. Kiama is a lovely little place for a restful break. The cliffs are amazing and there are 2 blowholes!
    The kitty shoes were originally for me but they fit daughter better so she was the one doing all the dancing. But hubby found me another pair later.
    Genie aren't red coats just the best!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Un endroit qui parait bien agréable.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your words and photos conjure up a perfect time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oui Alain tres agréable ^_^
    Thank you Miles we had a very happy time ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like a lovely spot for a vacation. And I like the kitty slippers :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I do appreciate each and every one and will do my best to reply. I do apologise for the comment moderation I've been forced to put into place thanks to Mr Dark's spamming. It was not so much the spamming that bothered me - it was his appalling grammar.

Popular Posts