Holidays and decisions

April is upon us and it's time for me to disclose my April resolution.


This one is a bit different.
Because I only decided upon it this morning.


And that is to finalise our holiday plans.
We're having a short break in Winter (Southern Hemisphere Winter that is),
and another longer holiday at Christmas.


Our Winter break is almost organised - really only need to decide what to pack and get sizes for snow gear.
But our Christmas break is still in the idea stage.
Time to pull up our Christmas Stockings and book flights and decide on itineraries.


Otherwise our ship will sail without us.............................


Photos: Paris and Zurich 2004
             Daughter's shoes and sleding, Switzerland 2007

Comments

  1. planning is such a fun stage of holidays..I never get used to you being topsy turvy season wise to us...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun and frustrating!
    I always feel we have our Winter at the wrong time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your holiday will be here before you know it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I do appreciate each and every one and will do my best to reply. I do apologise for the comment moderation I've been forced to put into place thanks to Mr Dark's spamming. It was not so much the spamming that bothered me - it was his appalling grammar.

Popular Posts