Return of the snotty and some Phryne fabulousness





Well 3 weeks of aches, breathlessness and full hankies, long naps and honey and lemon toddies and I'm finally feeling normal.





To cheer me up and to celebrate my birthday (not the milestone one up North) hubby took me to Old Government House to see the Phryne Fisher costume exhibition.
(See if you can spot the photographer)







Posh lunch
Historical house
Fabulous clothes

A perfect day





And a nice introduction back into blogging.



Old Government House, Parramatta - May 2014


Comments

  1. Happy belated Birthday to you Debs. Really nice to see this exhibition in photos here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Debs!!!
    Beautiful pics.
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you. It is an amazing exhibition and I'm sure that those dresses would fit me.........;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a splendid birthday surprise. What fabulous garments and hats. Wishing you a new year full of wonderful surprises. Happy Belated Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday to youuuuuu...and so glad you are feeling better. Great costumes and I love the grey hat, I think I spotted the photographer :-).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Lyn and Carol. It was such a fun day and so nice to be out of bed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It sounds like you enjoyed yourself! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice that you are feeling better, and good thing it was BEFORE your birthday. By these delightful photos, I see it was a fun one.

    :)Hope

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I do appreciate each and every one and will do my best to reply. I do apologise for the comment moderation I've been forced to put into place thanks to Mr Dark's spamming. It was not so much the spamming that bothered me - it was his appalling grammar.

Popular Posts