Reflections on human nature



If you look at my reading list to the right you'll notice that I've been reading a lot of Philippa Gregory books.
Books from "The Cousin's War" series.
These books are about the time of the War Of The Roses.
A time of great conflict.
Where not only the concerned parties suffered and died - but also many of the innocent.
A brutal time, and one likes to think that we have come a long way since then.
But in view of all the conflicts around the world today, and in particular of what happened on 17th July, I feel that as a species, we humans have learnt nothing.

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I do appreciate each and every one and will do my best to reply. I do apologise for the comment moderation I've been forced to put into place thanks to Mr Dark's spamming. It was not so much the spamming that bothered me - it was his appalling grammar.

Popular Posts