Windy weather, holidays and a collection of clouds

As you read this post I will have landed in Melbourne for some family time, shopping time and fun in the snow time.

Not to worry - I have scheduled some posts for your reading pleasure while I'm away.

However I do hope the weather won't be like this.



Or at the very least that any clouds will be white fluffy like this.



First two photos -Manly - March 2014 (was at work watching a huge storm come over the harbour from the city)
Third photo - Beacon Hill - March 2014 (sitting at a set of lights and daughter liked the contrast of the red cars against the white clouds so grabbed my phone and snapped away)


Comments

  1. Hope you are a lovely time in Melbourne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you captured an amazing storm front! Hope you have a fun and relaxing holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very dramatic skies!

    What catches my eyes particularly are the patterns of those paving stones- I assume that's what they are- down at the shore.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankyou we had a lovely time, and yes they are paving stones ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I do appreciate each and every one and will do my best to reply. I do apologise for the comment moderation I've been forced to put into place thanks to Mr Dark's spamming. It was not so much the spamming that bothered me - it was his appalling grammar.

Popular Posts