A daughter's message


Nothing more needs to be said.


Coolum, Sunshine Coast - May 2014

Comments

  1. Fabulous! I remember stuff like that. And, sometimes, it still happens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sign says it all, beautiful. Regards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you know you are a 'no reply blogger'? Wallace memorial is in Ballarat, Victoria - http://monumentaustralia.org.au/themes/people/foreigners/display/30244-william-wallace

    Have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're kidding. I was there not long ago and I never knew. My next post is even about Ballarat.
    What's a no reply blogger?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I do appreciate each and every one and will do my best to reply. I do apologise for the comment moderation I've been forced to put into place thanks to Mr Dark's spamming. It was not so much the spamming that bothered me - it was his appalling grammar.

Popular Posts