Basking, balmy blogging.



I've been on holidays for the past week and a half and have done nothing.
Delicious nothing.
Eating, sleeping, reading, going for the occasional walk and maybe a bit of shopping thrown in.
That's it.
We've gone nowhere and done nothing.
And it's been heaven.

All this relaxing has made me quite lazy and I've not taken a single photo.
I've been languorous, supine and downright remiss.
Hence an old photo from Christmas Day 2008.
Sister and I looking at the water and pondering what the future would bring.......
In reality we were probably talking about husbands, kids and housewifey things.
But I digress.

Tomorrow is new years eve and time for reflections and resolutions (well for some of us anyway).
Wherever you are and whoever you are with,
I hope you have a fun and happy new year.
May 2015 bring you much much joy :)

I shall be back in the new year with new photos, whimsicals and bad poetry for all ;)

Taken by hubby - Bribie Island, 2008 

Comments

  1. What a lovely place to sit!

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year to you too! And i'll look forward to 2015's posts. Bad poetry? It's not bad at all. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. William - it certainly was, and the company was lovely too.

    Mary - Oh I have a fan! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so relaxed I'm almost comatose :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just stumbled across your blog, and decided to become your newest follower! Happy new year to you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like the perfect way to spend a day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Debs, All that nothingness does sound heavenly. I love the richness of your writing. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  8. happy new year!!!!!!! hugs, angie from germany

    ReplyDelete
  9. There's nothing wrong with doing nothing - from the little I remember of it! Let me add my belated New Year Wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you Paulita, Angie and John. Spending 2 weeks doing nothing was such a rare joy. Usually holidays are spent at hubby's 100 mile per hour sightseeing schedule.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely blog, looking forward to see more posts from you!
    Would you like to follow each other ?
    http://kasjaa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pretty gгeat post. I jսst stumbled սpon yoսr weblog and wished tօ mention that I'ѵe reaqlly loved surfing агound
    ʏߋur weblog posts. Іn any сase I will ƅe subscribing on your feed аnd
    I hope you աrite once more veгy soon!

    Ceck oout my homеpage alkaline foods list

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I do appreciate each and every one and will do my best to reply. I do apologise for the comment moderation I've been forced to put into place thanks to Mr Dark's spamming. It was not so much the spamming that bothered me - it was his appalling grammar.

Popular Posts