Marcher dans le Marais

Sunday.
Everything we went to was closed.
Then an incredibly elegantly dressed lady pointed us to Le Marais.


Everything was open!


Shops were browsed, clothes were bought, fingerprints were again wiped off camera lenses, daughter haggled like a pro and we ate possibly the yummiest food in Paris at Hanna's place.


More walking took us past an intriguing tower (that I didn't get a chance to explore properly - boo)
And we had a Harry Potter moment.



A perfect afternoon.

The Marais district, Paris - June 2015

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I do appreciate each and every one and will do my best to reply. I do apologise for the comment moderation I've been forced to put into place thanks to Mr Dark's spamming. It was not so much the spamming that bothered me - it was his appalling grammar.

Popular Posts