VIVE LA FRANCE!



Source SBS news

Comments

  1. Shocking news, and this morning it's on the front pages of every paper here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for visiting me and leaving your comment. Isn't it prophetic that you were JUST in Paris on holiday? I'm following you now. xx's

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes indeed! Viva la France! (And thanks for stopping by my blog!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your lovely comments. I don't know if it was because I was there recently, or that I just love the place, but last weeks events have affected me greatly. As much as the terrible siege that happened in my own home town last December.

    I have one more France post (but not in Paris) before my holiday snaps move on to other places. I just wanted to give a respectful pause first.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have to beat these sick, depraved, people.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a wonderful tribute, Debs. Thank yo so much.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I do appreciate each and every one and will do my best to reply. I do apologise for the comment moderation I've been forced to put into place thanks to Mr Dark's spamming. It was not so much the spamming that bothered me - it was his appalling grammar.

Popular Posts