Indefinite hiatus





The time has come the walrus said
To talk of other things.

And so must I

Life is busy,
Interests grow and change
And while I still love writing,
I find I just don't have time for everything.
Some things have to be culled and this is one of them.

So it's time to bid my little blog adieu.

Thank you all for your lovely comments and support
Particularly you William who has commented on every post for the last couple of years. :)
I've made lovely friends,
bought fabulous artwork from Shell,
Shared a love of Paris with Jeanie and a love of vintage with Jessica,
and laughed at some very funny British facts and history from Mike.
I've enjoyed the trip.

I will still be hanging about like the proverbial whiff
and enjoy reading my favourite blogs and adding my own comments.

Heck - I may even have more time to read them now ;)

Maybe in the future I'll start up a new blog - after all I've learned never to say never.

And who will know what the future brings......


My love to you all
Stay safe
and God bless
xxxxxxx








Comments

  1. I do hope you will one day start another blog for I so enjoy your travels and learning more about your wonderful country. (And if you do, do one post here-- saying what the url is if you change it!) Meanwhile, enjoy every single second -- there is so much of life to love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jeanie. If I do I will certainly let you know. In the meantime I will be able to keep in touch via your beautiful blog :)

      Delete
  2. Dear Debs, life does keep transforming ~ and isn't it beautiful that so do we. I've so loved your posts over the years and appreciate all the visits you've made to me and your ever-constant support. We will stay in touch! Have a beautiful weekend and this new chapter ... big hugs! x0xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most definitely! I'll still be joining you on your whimsical flights of fancy :) And I'll be needing a new painting soon xxxxx

      Delete
  3. Oh - I just popped in to leave a comment, because I realised I hadn't for some time, and now - well - this! I hope you change your mind - or start another blog; in either event, let me know! It's like losing a friend...and that's not good. Hope you feel you can always drop me an email. In the meantime, thank you for all the nice things you've said and all the great things you've written x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mike :) It took me a little while to come to the decision.
      I feel like I've given up a part of me too, but never fear because I'm still hanging around. Heck, after a decent break I may even start up again. Hubby is betting that I will :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I do appreciate each and every one and will do my best to reply. I do apologise for the comment moderation I've been forced to put into place thanks to Mr Dark's spamming. It was not so much the spamming that bothered me - it was his appalling grammar.

Popular Posts